What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
Discover how to improve your singing voice almost instantly. Learn how to sing the right way and get the best singing exercises to improve your voice.
- How to breathe perfectly for singing and how you can tap in to this ability because your body already wants to do it.
- The #1 way thing you can do to improve any vocal exercise to increase your range so that you can hit notes with ease
- The #1 exercise that you should always start with first in order to avoid doing more damage than good
- Save you from vocal fatigue and will also teach you vocal control
- Help you stay on pitch even on insanely long notes
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Superior Singing Method scores 60.28/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.howtosing.com/sing-better-video-2/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $1.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: howtosing.com you’ll also be taken through to howtosing.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)